Papers reflecting the experience of research, experimental and practical work, proposals to improve the regulatory documents are accepted by the Committee. The papers must necessarily reflect:
- Relevance of the considered problem
- Novelty of performed research and/or development
- Prospects for the use of the results
All papers will be reviewed. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject papers that do not reflect or unclearly reflect all of the above mentioned elements.
Requirements for papers
- In order to participate in the Conference the paper and the application should be submitted (in attacment below).
- The paper should be submitted in A4 format. The paper should not exceed six full pages, including authors list, text, figures, tables and references. The text of the paper should include: name of the paper, its authors and organization the authors represent, abstract (all in Russian or English), as well as authors actual contact information. Requirements to the papers are provided in Paper Template.